Yogurt Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
- 1 flavourless gelatin packet
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 2 cups (500ml) vanilla yogurt (about 2% m.f.)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon rind
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- 10 oz (295 ml) fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar or more to taste
- Mix gelatin with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the milk and leave 10 minutes. Heat remaining milk but don’t boil. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin until completely dissolved. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Add lemon rind and juice to yogurt. Blend milk into yogurt.
- Pour into six decorative molds or ramequins and refrigerate until set for at least 4 hours.
- Puree coulis ingredients together in a blender and strain.
- Unmold dessert and spoon coulis around base.
comments powered by Disqus